- May 11, 2020
- Posted by: Chad Gniffke
- Category: Compliance
When you own a business, keeping up with compliance laws can keep you up at night. These regulations can be complicated, and constantly changing. With the latest privacy laws coming out of Europe and California, business owners might even need to implement technology that can help them remain compliant with the regulations.
We partnered with appriver to create an infographic with helpful information about the compliance burden currently placed on businesses and business owners.
For example, did you know that many companies are now REQUIRED to:
- Notify affected persons of a data breach
- Grant individuals access to the data you have collected from them
- Erase the individual’s data if requested
- Allow people to opt-out of tracking
- Create systems with privacy in mind
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer
- Appoint a Chief Information Security Officer
Check out the infographic for further details on your compliance burden and gauge whether or not you are doing the things you need to do to remain compliant.
If this infographic concerns you, briteCITY is here to help you through the technology required to remain complaint. Contact us today to go over the details, or attend our upcoming webinar to give you a checklist of compliance requirements.